SAINTE-CROIX, Canada — South Shore Furniture, a manufacturing and e-commerce company, will unveil its new line of office products, South Shore Workplace, on the heels of the upcoming High Point Market.
The company will host a virtual event on Oct. 21 to present new items in all of its product categories. During the event, the company will present its team, the latest news and the latest trends that inspire its product development.
The new Workplace line — comprised of five collections — is designed for today’s professional, whether working at home or in the office.
“Demand for office furniture has soared in the past few months,” said Nicole Basenach, vice president consumer experience. “Our new line, which features charging stations, cord management systems and ample multifunctional storage space, is suited for people working from home and small spaces.”
The new line, in development for more than a year, is based on in-depth ethnographic research into new work practices: working from home, shared workspaces, the proliferation of start-ups, etc.
‘’It’s the ideal combination of durability, style and affordability, said Basenach. “In addition, products are packaged to withstand transport, making them the perfect solution for e-commerce, omnichannel and curbside pickups.’’
Each of the five collections in the South Shore Workplace product line includes computer desks, L‑shaped desks, file cabinets, credenzas and height-adjustable desks to switch from sitting to standing.
- The Helsy collection features a Scandinavian inspired look and configuration, for professionals and entrepreneurs.
- The Kozack collection provides spacious work surfaces and functional configurations, along with a trendy contemporary look.
- The Talie collection is designed for people who host a lot of client meetings, featuring a trendy bohemian look and multiple storage spaces.
- The Zelia collection is designed with artists in mind, offering space for both monitors and creative equipment, combined in a contemporary eclectic look.
- The Majyta collection focuses on ergonomics, with pieces designed to maximize comfort.
The South Shore Workplace product line was designed to meet ANSI/BIFMA performance standards for small offices and home offices.
For information about the Oct. 21 virtual event, visit the South Shore website. Buyers can also contact their account specialist or the South Shore Furniture Partners team at email@example.com to make a virtual appointment.
The post South Shore to unveil new office lineup on Oct. 21 appeared first on Furniture Today.