HIGH POINT – After a successful showing at the recent Premarket, several Polish manufacturers are returning to the High Point Market this month in hopes of gaining further interest and orders from dealers in the U.S. market.
The companies coming to market include Benix, Black Red White, Gala Collezione, Raw, Sznaka Meble, Vzor and Zieta Studio.
- Benix produces a line of upholstered furniture including sofas and sectionals.
- Black Red White specializes in RTA furniture including cabinets, wardrobes, tables and chairs, upholstery and mattresses.
- Gala Collezione specializes in upholstered furniture including stationary and motion upholstery, including sofas, recliners and sectionals.
- Sznaka Meble produces a line of youth and master bedroom, office furniture and living room and upholstered furniture.
- Vzor produces a line of contemporary seating.
- Zieta Studio produces a line of mirrors, seating and accessories.
Together they will occupy about 3,200 square feet in space 204 of 220 Elm. The companies showed in the same space during Premarket as part of the European Smart Design from Poland Project, which is organized by the Polish Chamber of Commerce of Furniture Manufacturers and financed by the Polish National Foundation.
For more information on the project, click here.
The post Polish furniture manufacturers return to High Point appeared first on Furniture Today.