LOS ANGELES — HD Buttercup, a home furnishings retailer based here, has selected PredictSpring, a provider of modern point-of-sales solutions, to provide a mobile-first POS platform that includes a fast, customizable omnichannel solution for its stores.
The partnership also marks PredictSpring’s expansion and entry into the home furnishings category.
HD Buttercup is rolling out the new system in the first quarter of 2021, supporting its increased online shopping as well as the steady foot traffic it has seen as the pandemic continues.
“In order to stay connected to our community and provide the elevated level of service and personalized attention in our stores, we were looking for an omnichannel solution that enables our design specialists to easily engage with our customers no matter where they are,” said Evan Cole, CEO at HD Buttercup.
“With complete visibility over inventory, powerful omnichannel capabilities and modules to streamline multi-tender payments, layaways and deposits, the PredictSpring modern POS platform allows us to do just that.”
The PredictSpring Modern POS for home furnishings retailers offers:
- A mobile-first POS platform, allowing sales associates to get product information and transact anywhere at any time.
- Clienteling by creating and accessing a profile of customer preferences, purchase histories, wish lists and loyalty status.
- Deposits and layaway, allowing customers to secure their order with a minimum percentage deposit and then pay the remaining amount in instalments.
- Extended financing plans with easy credit checks and payment authorization.
- Providing a selection of delivery slots and pickup dates for home delivery.
- Simplifying adding extended warranties to purchases.
- Create special orders and enter new SKUs on an intuitive interface.
- Endless aisle, by integrating in-store and online inventory so store associates can provide customers with access to a brand’s full product offering if an item is not available in-store.
- Inventory management with support for inventory receiving, cycle counting, RFID, store transfers, inventory adjustments and real-time inventory visibility.
- Comprehensive support for multiple tenders including credit cards, cash, gift cards, deposits, layaway, reward cards, financing and checks.
“Customers shopping for home furnishings want the tactile experience of a brick-and-mortar store and a seamless payments and delivery experience,” said Nitin Mangtani, PredictSpring’s founder and CEO. “Expanding PredictSpring’s capabilities to the home furnishings industry makes sense as customers are increasingly looking for more experience-driven interactions across all channels.”
HD Buttercup offers a diverse assortment of furniture from sources around the world and close to home in the middle to high-end price points. In addition to its flagship store in Los Angeles, the retailer has three other locations, including one in San Francisco.
The post HD Buttercup selects PredictSpring for mobile-first POS appeared first on Furniture Today.